- The film ran for 100 days in 12 centers in Andhra Pradesh.
- Tammareddy Krishnamurthy recieved FilmFare Award for this Movie (1970)
- Akkineni Nageshwara Rao – Zamindar Raghupati and Shekar
- Nagabhushanam – Zamindar Bhujangam
- Kanchana – Padma
- B. Padmanabham – Chakravarthy
- Iswara Rao
- Sowcar Janaki – Wife of Zamindar Raghupati (guest)
- Allu Ramalingayya
- Sakshi Ranga Rao
- Suryakantham – (guest)
- Relangi Venkata Ramaiah – (guest)
- Direction : A. Sanjeevi
- Story : Balamurugan
- Screenplay : Tammareddy Krishnamurthy, Yaddanapudi Sulochana Rani
- Dialogues : Pinisetty
- Lyrics : C. Narayana Reddy, Kosaraju Raghavaiah
- Playback Singers : Ghantasala, P. Susheela, Jayadev
- Dance : K. S. Reddy
- Music Director : T. Chalapathi Rao
- Camera : S. Venkataratnam
About the Movie:
Raghupathi (Sr.ANR) is a generous Zamindar of Sripuram. He is the person who never says no to any one who asks for a charity. He is blessed with wife (Shaukar Janaki), sister Laxmi (Jhansi). He falls into debts after getting his sister, Laxmi, married to Raju, son of Zamindar Bhujangam (Nagabhushanam). Raghupathi mortgages his home ‘Srinilayam’ to give dowry for his sister and is bankrupt. Raja wife dies after delivering a baby girl. After the death of his wife, he takes his two sons, Shekar (Jr.ANR) and Chakravarthy (Padmanabham) and daughter Jaya (Anitha), and leaves the village for the city. They all work hard and make some money. After that, Laxmi tries to get close to her brother’s family, as it is her husband’s last wish. Laxmi’s daughter Padma gets friendly with Shekar. Meanwhile, Bhujangam tries to keep Srinilayam all for himself, but Shekar puts a stop to his evil designs. Finally, Shekar and Padma get married, while Jaya marries Padma’s brother Ishwar. How Raja’s gets his property along with the help of his sons and teaches the lesson to Bhujangam is the rest of the story.
Rleased Date: The Movie Released in 1970.